Saturday, January 10, 2015

About Me

     Hello everyone. This is going to be my RoboCraft guide. I have seen many people ask questions in chat and instead of dealing with them individually, I have decided to make an entire series about the game. I will try my best to create a guide that deals with the basics to more advanced tactics on the map.

     I am a Tier 10 player that started RoboCraft in about May/June of 2013. I have been on and off, but so far, I enjoy the game enough to help others learn about it. I am thinking of offering powerleveling (going from T1-T10), so if you are interested, send me an e-mail. Thanks for reading and I hope you learn one thing or another from this blog.

     If you ever want extra help, or just want to play together, add me as a friend! My in-game names are Goatpeople (my main) and RoboCraftHelp.

No comments:

Post a Comment